(1) Our site’s registration form requires you to give us contact information like your name and email address. We collect personal information from our customers on a voluntary basis. Personal information may include name, title, company, address, phone number, email address, and other relevant data.
(2) We collect and use personal information for business purposes in order To seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to those services offered by us. To process orders or applications submitted by you. To administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us. To anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you. To create products or services that may meet your needs. To process and respond to requests, improve our operations, and communicate with visitors about our products, services and businesses.
(3) Speed Up will limit the collection and use of customer information only on a need-to-know basis to deliver better service to the customers. Speed Up may use and share the information provided by the Customers with its affiliates and third parties for providing services and any service-related activities such as collecting subscription fees for such services, and notifying or contacting the customers regarding any problem with, or the expiration of, such services. In this regard, it may be necessary to disclose the customer information to one or more agents and contractors of Speed Up and their sub-contractors, but such agents, contractors, and sub-contractors will be required to agree to use the information obtained from Speed Up only for these purposes.
(4) Speed Up will not use, sell or share, with any one, any information collected at this page for direct marketing purposes.
(5) Speed Up may disclose personally identifiable information about you to third parties when It has your consent to share the information. It needs to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested and given your consent. It has to cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities or in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements. It believes in good faith that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights and related property of Speed Up and that of its customers. It uses reasonable precautions to keep the information disclosed to it secure. It finds necessary to act to protect the interests of Speed Up, its affiliates, or its members, constituents or of other persons.